Equipped with a heavy duty claw and Twin-Disrupter Turret the CALIBER® MK4 Comes standard with mission critical dependent features. Based on recommendations from bomb technicians, the robot is completely modular, allowing for easy platform upgrades, field repair and part replacement and reduces annual maintenance costs.
The variable speed transmission rapidly accelerates the robot up to 2.2 mph (3.5 km/h), while providing the low end torque to climb stairs and drag a fully loaded battle wagon for VBIED countermeasures. The rubber tracks can maneuver over various types of rugged terrain including snow, mud and sand.
- Command Control Unit with 15” (38.1cm) bright daylight readable screen
- Robot Controlled with 15” (38.1cm) 3D Real time Robot Graphic LCD
- Variable speed drive joystick and dedicated Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ)Camera
- Wireless digital system operating in 1.4 GHz COFDM ensures transmission of video images free of distortion up to 1 km line of sight. Ideal for mobile and urban environments.
- 26 Ah, 48V quick charge, rechargeable, lead-acid battery
- Rubber Track System
- Manual quick release to shift drivetrain into neutral
- Lifts up to 200 lbs (90 kg) arm retracted and 130 lbs (59 kg) arm Extended with outriggers
- 360° rotating claw equipped with Standard Picatinny rails
- 7 x color camera
- 12” (30 cm) Gripper opening
- 113” (287 cm) Vertical Reach
- 86” (218 cm) Horizontal Reach from Chassis
- Distance measuring sensor
- 4 x Aiming Green Lasers
- 2 x Firing Circuits (2 x weapons)
- Turret Rotate: 0-180°
- Turret Tilt: 0-180°
- LED lights: Front, Rear, Flood Lights, Arms and PTZ camera
- Motorized Tow Hitch: remotely adjustable tow hitch for towing battle wagon